Equipment for hire
Alpine skis, snowboards and shoes can be hired from us. We’ve got equipment to suit all levels, from beginners to advanced skiers, for men, ladies and children, whether it be for competition, freeride or freestyle.
We are the cross-country skis specialists in the Méribel valley: come to us for the very best in classic and branded equipment (Diamir, Dynafit, Plums…). Security equipment such as airbag packs, shovels, probes and beacons can also be hired from us.
Telemark rentals are available for the experienced as well as for beginners with latest generation equipment such as Rottefela NTN and Scarpa and Crispy shoes.
Rent a wide range equipment to suit all types of cross country skiing here.
A wide range of equipment to cater for all needs: snow shoes, sledges, snow skates, lumbar protection...
The ‘Dent de Saulire’ offers exceptional 360° views over the valleys.You can rent all the equipment that you will need to climb the ‘via ferratas’ or ‘iron road’ in complete safety: helmets, climbing harness, rope and gloves.
Professional mountaineers to help you climb the various sites are across the valley; rent everything that you need from us: shoes, chalk bags, harnesses...
Mountaineering equipment for hire: crampons, ice axes, gaiters.
Baby equipment: carriers, all terrain push-chairs.
- Try out your skis for free for one whole day before buying.
- We will keep your rented equipment safe in the shop while you’re not using it.
- Customers who have bought their skis from us can leave them at our shop, free of charge, from one season to the next, for storage and safekeeping.
- The personalised evaluation and advice offered in our Sidas workshop can help sort out many common foot problems.
- Bespoke Sidas thermo insoles provide the ultimate in comfort and performance! A customised mould will be taken of your foot by our experts: see the full procedure in images here
- Did you know that it’s now possible to adapt and adjust ski shoes to accommodate those with ankle problems and/or bunions?
- The latest thermo-shaping technology results in made-to-measure ski shoes that offer the ultimate in comfort and performance! Our Thermoformé shoes are heated to a certain temperature before being moulded into a bespoke ski-shoe which then takes on the exact shape of your foot.
- Our qualified Sidas technicians provide an excellent repair service for your ski shoes and equipment.
Ski and snowboard repair and maintenance centre
- For us, it’s of the upmost importance to keep both your and our equipment in the very best condition. You don’t want it to let you down when putting it through its paces on the slopes! This is why we offer the very best in skilled hand craftsmen that are well equipped and adept in the use of the tools, machines and technology that have been provided to us by brands such as Vola and Reishmann by Chatex. Here you can have confidence that your equipment is in safe hands!
- •More information on the Vola website : www.vola.fr
- •More information on the Chatex website :www.chatex.fr
- Sole restructuring. Ski sharpening to different angles. Waxing at different temperatures, to suit the different types of snow. We can offer a comprehensive range of services to repair damages and cracks to broken equipment and to keep your entire kit bag in tip top condition, (including all the nuts, bolts, screws, straps, buckles...).